Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Mid-Autumn Festival


Autumn is my favorite season among the rest. It’s short and it makes even more cherished. I enjoy so much when the light breeze on your cheek. Some trees have turned yellow while others are waiting compose a beautiful scenery picture.

It’s close to Mid-Autumn Festival. Our traditional family-oriented culture will make use of this opportunity to get together, share some laughter and caring with each others. Our celebration brings lots of foods and activities. Mooncake is a must that you cannot miss during the Festival. While we are chasing the Harvest Moon, everyone is having fun at Lantern Celebration. A must-do is to challenge the lantern riddle brain-teaser!!

1 comment:

C5331 said...

Mid-Autumn Festival is one of my favourate. I can eat my favourate Maxim double yolk moon cake, playing lantan with my nieces in Victoria park.

 
Turbo Tagger