Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Hot-pot Buffet Dinner

(a museum? no, it's a resturant!)

Last Saturday, I had a hot-pot buffet dinner with my family in Tuen Mun. Actually what I wanted to share here was not how tasty the food was (of course it's not bad at all), it was the special decoration there. I think it is rare to find a "Terracotta Warrior" in any restaurant in Hong Kong, it was just standing at the door to welcome the customers.



(ancient styles mixed with modern stuffs...e.g. air-conditioner)

When you entered the restaurant, you would find it was built in the ancient Chinese style, with some nice pictures and lanterns hanging on the brick wall. I was almost attracted by the decoration, and forgot about the food..... until my sister reminded me.


(let's start eating!)


Since it's a buffet dinner, you can pick the food you like, the food choice and quality were quite good. The waiters there were friendly and helpful, one of them attentively helped to take photos for us at the end of the meal, it seemed quite long that i have not been gathering with my family members. I think the most precious thing was not the food or decoration, it's the moment shared with them. Last but not least, here is the tel no. for reservation: 2441 1993.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to try. What is the name of the restaurant? Where is it? Can you give me the address? And how much is it per head?

comp5331 said...

Name: Fortune Hot Pot Hut

Address: Shop4-6, G/F, Kam Hing Building, 168-191, Castle Peak Road, Tuen Mun.

Opening Hour: 6:00pm - 2:00am

Transpot: KMB Bus no.67M or 67X, get off at Sheltered Workshop; LRT(Light Rail Transit) no.614, get off at Hoh Fuk Tong station

Expense: around HK$100 per head at weekend and holiday (a bit cheaper on weekdays)

Anonymous said...

I read about it some days ago in another blog and the main things that you mention here are very similar

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on visithkplace.blogspot.com. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Are you really serious about your weight?. Research points that almost 90% of all U.S. adults are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.

Anonymous said...

It's in reality a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm
satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with
us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.
Also see my site :: fast diets

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a
sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear
and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and
it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off
topic but I had to tell someone!

Take a look at my site Klean Slim And Revolyn - kleanslim.net

Anonymous said...

Just stick the patch to your derm surface and change it every 24h.

They also find that the diet plan enables them to shed
the excess weight fast. (3) 'Wu Shu Massage therapies For External Body Conditioning',
as a result of Peter Allsop.

Also visit my page: Kyle Leon Customized Fat Loss Scam

 
Turbo Tagger