Saturday, September 29, 2007

Lan Kwai Fong

It is 9:00 PM in the Friday evening, after a full week of hard working routine. It is about time for me to relax and enjoy the life. The first thing that comes up in my mind: "What about calling some buddies and hanging around at Lan Kwai Fong?" Sure Lan Kwai Fong is a very unique place that lots of bistros, bars and nightclubs sit in a tiny "L" shape cobble stone lane. It is located in the heart of Central surrounded by all the skycrapers. When the night is still young, the lane is packed with thousands of people who are looking for excitement.

Want to experience yourself? It is easy to get there, e.g. take the MTR and get off at Central, look for the sign directing to Lan Kwai Fong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes LKF is certainly a nice place! Last time I had a real good time there and got drunk... fortunately my friend sent me home :P

 
Turbo Tagger