Thursday, September 27, 2007

Shopping at Mega Box

It was public holidy for Mid-Autumn festival yesterday (26th Sep). I went to Mega Box in Kowloon Bay with my family. When I arrived Kowloon Bay MTR station Exit A, I tried to find a signage in the Telford Plaza II to bring me down to the place, however I couldn’t find it. I eventually asked the Customer Service. She told me there were two ways to go, either walked by 15 minutes or took a shuttle bus. I decided to take a bus as I don’t know where it was. We followed her instruction to find IKEA, went downstairs to find the shuttle bus stop. Wah…very long queue. It was lucky that the queue was moving quite fast. We queued up less than 10 minutes to get on the bus and brought us down to the mall.

Oh…..it was an amazing building. The building was red with a big screen inside which grasped my attention quickly after I got off the bus. When I went inside, it was so huge with at least 14 floors.




Big screen in the middle of the mall !


The shops are centralized and grouped to different floors for ease of shopping. We went to SpotLight at Level 5. There are a lot of variety of material can be found here. You don’t need to go to the very hot and crowded shops in Sham Shui Po to find it, or buy it from ebay or internet in the future. It looked like IKEA but cheaper with more variety. The bed sheet has different color, pattern, size and style. They sold a variety of raw material for warping gift also. The towel sold at HK$57 per piece. Different type of cloth was selling at HK$10 per meters, too. We did not buy anything, but we had already spent 2 hours in the shop. I will come back next week.




Then we moved to B&Q at Level 3 and 4. It was a DIY shop with more than 100,000 sq. feet. It provided one-stop solution service. There were expertises to provide design, material quotation and report the progress of the renovation. Also, they sold all types of materials for renovation, including floor, wall and paints, etc. It was more convenience to shop for everything in one shop instead of shopping around in different shops in MongKok. It makes me thinking about to re-decorate the house again.


Bath or quick Shower ?!!


Beautiful and colourful tiles !!


No comments:

 
Turbo Tagger