Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A good swing

We HK people are usually lack of exercise, pretty out of shape. Having some work out in a closed gym is not really my cup of tea. On the other hand, outdoor jogging or some intensive ball game may be too much. So I really want to try something different and that is GOLF. Playing golf in HK cost me arm and leg and my skills are not up to par yet to play at the 18-hole course. An alternative option is to get some practice swing at the driving range. It doesn't cost too much to play at the range, $60 can get you swinging for an hour. Someone may think a girly swing will not make you sweat, however, that is totally wrong. In fact, it is a very good work out. It can also fine tune my swing to get ready playing at the golf course.



The pictures show the range surroundings and environment. It is a very nice equipped facility. It is easy to get there, take the MTR Tung Chung Line and get off at Kowloon Station, follow the sign and walk a few minutes to City Golf.

2 comments:

Simon said...

I have a great blog here. I look forward to learning more about Hong Kong.

Anonymous said...

That's kewl. I wish I can play.

 
Turbo Tagger