Sunday, October 7, 2007

Opening Store - New Balance !

I read the newspaper today and found that the New Balance is "Opening Store". I need to buy a pair of running shoes and decided to go to one of the stores in Lei Chi Kok.



There are a lot of variety of shoes, tops, sandals, short and trouses for the brand name of New Balance, Converse and Mizuno in the shop. I focus to shop for the running shoes and the salesman was very patient, and explained the functions and the speciality of each pair of the shoes to me politely. The price was reasonable, ranging from HK$299 to HK$399. You can have either a T-shirt, or short, or a pair of shocks free for spending HK$300 during "opening store" period.

Here is the pair of shoes, New Balance that I bought for only $299 reduced from HK$650. Very good deal!

It is the latest design and with shock resistance. The shoes lining is very comfortable and soft. I also get a pair of running short for free for spending HK$300 (they gave me even though I spent HK$299).

Location:
Room A, 1/F, Hoi Yuen Industrial Building, No. 47 Hoi Yuen Road, Kwun Tong (Opposite the Bank of East Asia)
Room 9, 7/F, Block B, Hong Kong Industrial Center, Castle Peak Road, Cheung Sha Wan (Lai Chi KoK MTR Exit C)

Opening Hours:
Mon - Sun 11:00am - 8:00pm (Kwun Tong)
Mon - Sat 11:00am - 8:00pm, Sun 11:00am - 7:00pm (Cheung Sha Wan)

Payment Method: Cash ONLY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bought one as well, same model but for men..soo it is $100 more, ie. $399.

 
Turbo Tagger