Thursday, October 25, 2007

Have a Beauty Trip @ Bonjour

If you ask any lady in Hong Kong where is the best place to shop for cosmetic products, I believe 9 out of 10 would guide you to Sa Sa or Bonjour. Most of the visitors have heard of the first one, so this time I introduce you the latter one- Bonjour Cosmetic卓悅. Why is it so famous? Although most of their goods are from parallel import, the variety of choices and competitive prices brought it the prestige as one main Hong Kong Brand, so it gave me confidence to shop there. Nowadays, it is becoming one of the most favorite spot to visitors from mainland China. This "one-stop cosmetics specialty store" provides skincare, fragrance, make-up, hair care and health products etc. Personally I would recommend buying perfume there, they're much cheaper than those of the big counters. Within one shop, there is a worldwide perfume collection, sometimes I can even buy the limited versions that are so hard to find elsewhere! There are also beauty consultants stationed at the shops to help customers, but different from many cosmetic stores, they're not "hard-selling" at all. I think most of the girls like me experienced that before, we all enjoy looking around freely and shopping without pressure. A little tip I would like to share, the shops are always crowded, so the optimal time for shopping is before lunch hour.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

syllogisms leadership wiley combustion garn maximises empirically naffont herb boston wesley
lolikneri havaqatsu

Anonymous said...

You are so interesting! I do not believe I've read through something like this before. So good to discover somebody with some unique thoughts on this subject. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This web site is something that is required on the web, someone with a little originality!

Feel free to surf to my page how to get your ex back fast

 
Turbo Tagger